To begin using the Current Location add-on you first need to activate it:
- Go to GEO my WP's Add-ons page ( Dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Add-ons ).
- Click "Activate Add-on" in the Current Location add-on box.
The page will reload, and the add-on box should now be green which means it is now active.
At this point when the add-on is active few things will happen:
- GEO my WP's original shortcode [gmw_current_location] will not be available any longer.
- A new [gmw_current_location] shortcode is available and replaces the old shortcode mentioned above and its attributes. Make sure you modify the attributes ( and probably styling ) of any existing [gmw_current_location] shortcodes on your site after activating the add-on.
- A new Current Location widget will be available for you to use.
You now can start using the Current Location widgets.