GEO my WP installation process is like any other plugin:
GEO my WP Installation
- Automatic plugin installation using the WordPress built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type GEO my WP.
- GEO my WP should show up first on the list of results.
- Click "Install" to install GEO my WP.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Manual Plugin Installation:
- Download GEO my WP Plugin to your desktop.
- The plugin will be downloaded as a zip. extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- In the dashboard of your site go to the Plugins screen and find GEO my WP Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.