Once you have the plugin installed and activated it is recommended that you activate the license key provided to you when you purchased the plugin. If you do not remember the license key you can get it from your Purchase History page. The license key will provide you with automatic updates for WP Job Manager Geolocation add-on. To enter the license key go to the plugins page of the website dashboard.
WP Job Manager Geolocation Setup
The admin's menu tabs of WP Job Manager Geolocation add-on will be added to the WP Job Manager plugin's Settings page tabs. Below are the settings provided to you by WP Job Manager Geolocation add-on:
- GEO General Settings tab
- GEO Search Form Settings tab - Settings for the jobs search form
- GEO Single Page Settings tab - Settings for single job page
GEO General Settings tab
- Import Location - Import Jobs location entered previously the installation of WP Job Manager Geolocation.
- Google API language - Set the default language of Google API. This will control the language of the results of Goole Address Autocomplete as well as Google map.
- Google API default region - Set the default region of Google API.
- Google address autocomplete (admin) - Disply suggested results by google when typing an address in the location field of the new/edit job page.
- Google Places address autocomplete (front end) - Display suggested results by Google Places while the user is typing an address when creating or editing a job from the from end.
- Autocomplete country restriction - restrict the address autocomplete results to certain country of your choice.
GEO Search Form Setting tab
These settings will be the default settings that you can use with the job search form short code
All you will need to do is choose the settings that you want and add the attribute gjm_use="2" to the jobs short code
The value 2 given to gjm_use tells WP Job Manager Geolocation add-on to use the settings provided in the admin in order to add its features.
WP Job Manager Geolocation Shortcode Settings
- Google address autocomplete - Display suggested results while tying an address in the location field of the search form.
- Radius Values - Enter a single value to be the default radius value or multiple values comma separated to be displaed as a dropdown and let the user choose from
- Units - Choose a single unit to be used as the default units value or choose "Both" to let the user choose using a dropdown select box
- Locator button - Automatically get the user's current location and submit the form
- Order by - Enter the values you want to use in the "Sort by" dropdown select box. Enter, comma separated, in the order that you want the values to appear any of the values: distance, title, date and featured.
- Display Map - choose if to show a map or not
- Map Width - Map width in pixels or percentage (ex. 100% or 250px)
- Map height - Map height in pixels or percentage (ex. 100% or 250px)
- Map type - Choose the map type between ROADMAP, SATELLITE, HYBRID and TERRAIN
- Scroll on Marker Click - When marker click, scroll screen down to the job associate with it in the list of results.
- Show Distance - Display distance of the job's location next it's location in the list of results
GEO Single Page Settings tab
The settings on this tab will control the Single Job page. Using this settings you can display a map of the job's location, you can set the map's height and width and you can choose the map type.