Installing Premium Extensions
GEO my WP premium extensions are plugins, same as any other WordPress plugin, and installing an extension is done the same way, via the Plugins page of the dashboard.
Follow the steps below to install any of GEO my WP premium extensions:
- If you haven't done so already, get the extension that you would like to install from GEO my WP Extensions store.
- After the purchase, you will receive an email with the purchase receipt. This email contains a link to download the zip file of the extension ( note that the download link will expire after 24 hours ). You can also download the file at any time from your account page, under the "Downloads" tab. Download the file and save it on your computer.
- Navigate to the "Plugins" page in the dashboard of your site, and click "Add New" at the top of the page.
- At the top of the "Add plugin" page click "Upload Plugin".
- Upload your plugin by either browsing for the zip file on your computer or drag & drop the zip file into the page.
- When the installation is done and the success message shows, click to activate the plugin.
When you are done with the installation of the extension, you need to activate your license key of the extension.