IP Address Locator - Settings
After installing and activating the IP Address Locator extension, you would need to set it up before you could use it.
You can find the setting page of the extension by going to the dashboard -> GEO my WP -> Settings, and click the "IP Address Locator tab".
IP Address Locator Settings
- IP Address Usage - Select the usage of the IP Address Locator. You can choose to enable it for both the page locator ( which is when the plugin tries to retrieve the current location automatically when a user first arrives at your site ) and the locator button ( which is when a user clicks the locator button of the search form. Or you can choose to enable it for only one of the methods. Listed below are the different options you can choose from:
- Disable - disable the IP Address Locator feature completely.
- Enable for both the page locator and locator button - enable the IP address locator for both the page locator and the locator button.
- Enable for the page locator only - enable the IP address locator for the page locator only.
- Enable for the locator button only - enable the IP address locator for the locator button only.
- IP Address Provider - select the IP address service provider that you would like to use. Please note that some service providers might require you to register on their site and/or get an API/Token key. Listed below are the services providers that the plugin currently supports:
- Token/API key - enter the token or API key if required by the service provider you selected above.