Installing GEO my WP From The Dashboard
GEO my WP installation process is like any other plugin.
- Navigate to the Plugins page and click "Add New" at the top of the page.
- Under Search, type GEO my WP.
- GEO my WP should show up first on the list of results.
- Click "Install" to install GEO my WP.
- A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Once the plugin is activated navigate to the GEO my WP -> Extension ( in the dashboard ) to activate the core extensions.