Installing GEO my WP via FTP
To manually install GEO my WP via FTP follow the steps below:
- Download GEO my WP Plugin to your desktop.
- The plugin will be downloaded as a zip. extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- In the dashboard of your site go to the Plugins screen and find GEO my WP Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
- Once the plugin is activated navigate to the GEO my WP -> Extension ( in the dashboard ) to activate the core extensions.